Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Master Cleanse Time Again


Yes, it's that time again.  I'll be doing the Master Cleanse before this month is over.  I really need to detox.  I've done to much of something, because my body feels so heavy and it's just time to do spring cleaning.  Lol !!!  This time I'll have a before and after picture.  I look forward to feeling light again. I'll be posting every week to let you know how I'm feeling and what's going on. I hope you'll share this journey with me and stay tuned.
I don't pay the amount of money you see above. That's the average price if you bought everything from amazon. I get the Maple syrup,  and sea salt at amazon (it's on sale). Then I get the lemons and cayenne pepper at the 99 cent store.  As for the water, I just take my water bottles to the water mart and pay 30 cents a bottle.  Yeah, I know how to save money. Lol .....  So until then.  I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment