Thursday, May 31, 2012
Tresemme Split Remedy is a very good shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner gives great slip and the shampoo gets the hair very clean without drying out the hair. This is what's said about these products:
TRESemme Split Remedy™ Leave-in Split End Conditioning Treatment restores moisture to hair and reduces split ends up to 80% after just three uses. This unique formula, with our innovative Reconstructing Complex™, actually binds split ends and keeps working to fix damage and bind splits as they occur. Our lightweight formula also protects hair from the damaging effects of styling including breakage, frizz and dryness. You'll notice hair looks smoother, shinier and salon fresh.
TRESemme Split Remedy™ Shampoo gently cleanses and strengthens to keep hair healthy and manageable and reduces split ends up to 80% after just three uses. This unique formula, with our innovative Reconstructing Complex™, actually binds split ends and keeps working to fix damage and bind splits as they occur. Hair is left looking salon fresh - softer, smoother and easier to style.
This is my kind of shampoo and conditioner. I tried it and got great results. I will be adding this to my hair regimen.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Sunday, May 13, 2012
* Now I'm roller setting my edges to get it straight instead of using heat. I noticed before I was using to much heat on my edges just to get it to match the rest of my hair because it was growing, and that was thinning it out.
* I make sure my hair is moisturized and sealed every day. Never skipping a day.
* I do three loose ponytails every evening on satin rollers or soft rollers after the moisturizing and sealing.
* I wear my hair in either a chignon or ponytail (mainly a chignon) so my ends stay protected most days.
* I just did a 1 1/2 inch cut because I texlax my new growth every six months for 8 minutes (will be changing to five minutes). I don't like the thick at the top, thinner at the bottom look, I will continue to work on that.
*I shampoo, condition and roller set once a week
*I cowash in the middle of the week (I found I can't skip the cowash part due to dry hair by the third or fourth day)
This regimen is helping so much I'm starting to see a difference. I'll take another picture in August to see where I'm at then. Still mid back length right now. Was waist length. I'll get there again.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Last night I used her shampoo, leave in conditioner and oil treatment, then I roller set my hair. Wow! Loving the results. The great thing about her products is they never let me down. Great results every time.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Antifrizz Serum With Weightless Nutri-Oils Argan Oil Blend
- Lightweight formula with a unique blend of natural oils
- Instantly absorbed to leave no greasy feel
- Deeply nourishes to tame even the most unruly hair
- I received a sample in the mail and I have to say I just love the light weight feel of this product. It made my hair silky soft. I believe the Argan Oil in it makes it perfect for roller sets.
Instantly smooth frizz and revitalize shine without weighing hair down.