Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Three Of The Master Cleanse

That Sea Salt Flush really had me going this morning.  Running back and forth to the bathroom four times.  I feel lighter today.  I'm proud of myself for trying to make a change in my life.   The lemonade drink taste even better today. lol...  All I can think about is maybe going longer than the 10 days. I found out it's very important to drink water in between to stay hydrated.  Besides all of that.  I'm ok.

I can't believe I made it to day three.  Last night was a little rough.  I worked out yesterday and I don't know if I should have done that. I felt a little weak right at bedtime and got very hungry.  I made another drink, which made it a total of eight drinks for the day.  You can drink six to twelve per day. I swore today that if I need more drinks I will very simple drink more.

No comments:

Post a Comment