Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Long Over Due 6 Months Stretch Review (November 2010)

The six month stretch I did really turned out good.  I think I'm going to do six month stretches from now on. I started the stretch because my hair was thin and I wanted to see if stretching would help it get thicker.  I did get a little worried around month four because I wasn't used to going so long without wearing braids.  I  felt so empowered once I saw it was all in the mind.  That stretching doesn't have to be a difficult thing to do. I reached month five and felt really good.  Now I did do things different from  a lot of women who stretch. I kept my roots straight and moisturized and sealed so I wouldn't deal with breakage and it actually worked.  I reached month six and I was so proud.  I almost wanted to go another couple of months but I really wanted to see the results of six months of growing. It was well worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment