Thursday, December 2, 2010

6 month stretch completed on the 18th of november

I didn't think I could do the stretch because I wasn't used to stretching that long.  I accomplished that goal and it felt good.  Actually, the day I relaxed my hair, I felt as though I could have gone longer than that.  It's now December 2, 2010 and I plan to do another 6 to 7 month stretch. 

I did learn that my hair likes cowashes during the week at least once.  I've noticed a very big difference since I started that. 

Moisturizing and sealing daily has also transformed my hair.  I'm learning everyday and it feels wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey, your hair looks amazing!!! Great job...I wish I could stretch 6 months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dyna! It's all in the mind. lol.... At least that's what I've been telling myself.

    ReplyDelete