Friday, March 2, 2012

Redken's All Soft Line


The Redkens All Soft Heavy Cream and All Soft Supple Touch is pretty good.  I found them  very moisturizing with good penetration into the hair follicles. If the hair is very dry, these products will take care of the problem right away. The Heavy Cream I used as a conditioner, and the Supple Touch I used as a leave in.  For me it's best used on wet to damp hair, then I roller set and air dry. I always look for a good deal. These products were worth trying.

2 comments:

  1. I have the All Soft Heavy Cream, and use it as a deep conditioner. I love it, leaves my hair moisturized and soft. I want to try the All Soft Supple Touch next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenijen the Soft Heavy Cream is wonderful. Try the leave in spray on wet hair when you roller set or before blow drying. It's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete