Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND

I've decided to do a stretch for the first time without braids, extensions , wigs or any kind of add on.  I'm a little nervous but I'm going to give it a try.  I will be 3 1/2 months tomorrow which will be 9/9/2010. So I'm half way there already. 

The Extra Virgin Coconut Oil I've been using has left my new growth so soft every day .  The relaxed part and the new growth are easy for me to handle with this oil.  I don't have to use much of it to have great moisture balance in my hair.  I just apply it to my roots, ends and hair in that order and I'm good to go.

I've also decided to texlax.  I want thicker hair so bad. lol.. I think that's the only way it's going to happen. Wet sets help with a thicker look but I want it even thicker.

Note: So far my stretch is going good.

2 comments: