Friday, July 20, 2012

My Pro Select Flat Iron


Precision Pro Select Zebra Pro Series Hair Tools by Beyond The Beauty 


I won this fantastic flat iron by Beyond The Beauty and I have to say this is the best flat iron I have ever tried.  Never thought I would ever say that about a flat iron but it's true.  This flat iron gave me silky, soft to the touch hair.  My mouth fell open in shock.  When you go to the site this is what it say's about the flat iron.


Precision hair tool by beyond the beauty made from 100%ceramic plate(unlike other styling tools that claim to feature ceramic plate, but just have a thin coating on a metal plate). 

Built in floating plates that create wave and curls which making this product a complete styling tool. 

Infrared heating technology that protect your hair from damages and getting dry by bringing natural moisture from your hair to the surface and give it the same silky, glossy result you accepted from your professional hair salon. 

Precision styling tool heat up to 450f in less than 10 second and can be ready to use. 

Build in adjustable temperature with on/off bottom. 

The plate is 1 1/4 inch wide


www.beyondthebeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment