Sunday, April 22, 2012

MACADAMIA HEAT SETTING FOAM

A fantastic product that really surprised me by Carols Daughter.



Item #: 20493
NEW!
MACADAMIA HEAT SETTING FOAM
7.5 FL OZ
Powerful Setting Foam With Heat-Protection And A Crunch-Less Finish
  • • Macadamia Oil creates a protective barrier against high temperatures from styling tools
  • • Honey Extract helps to heal and seal split ends
  • • Henna Extract helps seal down your cuticle layers to protect against damage and enhance shine

  • This product made my hair silky soft with lots of body.  I got salon results for the first time ever without product build up.  I got it when it was on sale for $9.00 with free shipping.  I was also pleasantly surprised by the size of the bottle.  You really get your moneys worth.  I will continue to use this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment