Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm Seriously Thinking About Going Natural !!!


Lately when I look at natural hair, it becomes more and more beautiful to me.  The texture, strength and beauty of it is calling me. lol...  I can't help but to look in the mirror at my relaxed hair and want more thickness. To want a better, stronger texture (that's my natural hair). Even though it's mid back length now,  I find myself yearning for thicker Natural hair. The only thing that has kept me from going natural is not knowing how I would wear my hair.  How I would style it and keep it in the hairstyles I love. Each day the wanting of natural hair is calling me more and more.  Right now I'm on a six or seven month stretch.  Who knows, maybe I'll keep on going.  I just don't know.  It's such a tug of war with me right now. To be continued for sure. :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment