Thursday, September 29, 2011

Silicon Mix Bambu. A Fantastic Conditioner


My hair was shedding and breaking, I thought I was going to have a horrible set back, then I used this conditioner and I have to say I'm crazy about it.  In just one use, the shedding stopped and my hair felt strong. It  had slip. I was surprised by this product. I heard about it from a dominican hair group and thought it was worth a try. This is what it says on the jar:

Nutritive Hair Treatment Bambu contains Bamboo  Extract, a natural product to regenerate and nourish the hair and silicones to smooth and give shine. Prevents hair breakage and split ends. Vitamins A, E,F H (Biotin), H,  Pro-Vitamina B5 (Panthenol) H8 (Inositol) and Horse Chestnut Extract improve the health and beauty of the hair, helping it to grow longer.

Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment