Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Review


Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a  pretty good hair product.  At first when I got it I was a little upset because I was used to a light oil.  I applied this oil on my scalp and instantly my new growth became  soft.   I thought it could help my hair to grow, but I knew products don't grow your hair,  a product can make your hair so manageable that you retain your length as it's growing out and a product that can do that is well worth buying. Since I do long stretches, I needed a product that could help with controling the new growth.  Another thing I noticed about this product is that it causes a tingling on the scalp. I don't know if it's because it's the Rosemary blend.  I found myself scratching my scalp often. I decided to do research and found out this happened with a lot of people and that the itchiness does go away. Lately  my scalp doesn't itch like it used to, but my hair sure feels good. I might purchase this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment